Trucking Permits

We’ve been helping fleet operators, manufacturers and independent haulers secure trucking permits for more than 50 years. When it comes to route planning, acquiring permits and making sure your trip goes smoothly, no one has more experience than The Permit Company.

oversize and overweight permits

Oversize & Overweight Permits

Moving a load over 8’6″ wide or 13’6″ high, or over 80,000 lbs.? Chances are, you need an oversize or overweight permit.

More Info
superload trucking permits

Superload Permits

What happens when you go beyond oversized? When you work with us, it’s not a problem. Our expert team will handle everything from bridge surveys to route planning, permits and more.

More Info
Semi trucks on the highway

Trip Permits

Need a temporary trip permit? Our experienced permit team can get you a temporary IRP trip permit in the United States and Canada, often in less than an hour.

More Info
fuel permits

Fuel Permits

Non-IFTA vehicles typically require a fuel permit. We can usually get you a fuel permit for anywhere in the United States and Canada, within hours.

More Info
The Permit Company - Oversize load permits

Custom Permitting & Logistics

Some shipments are too complicated, or too unusual, to fit into a single category. Complicated and unusual are two of our specialties. If you have a complicated permitting need, we’d love to hear from you.

More Info

Truck Permits Across The United States

Truck Permits for All Canadian Provinces & Territories

  • Alberta
  • British Columbia
  • Manitoba
  • New Brunswick
  • Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Northwest Territories
  • Nova Scotia
  • Nunavut
  • Ontario
  • Prince Edward Island
  • Quebec
  • Saskatchewan
  • Yukon